Drinking too much alcohol negatively affects the mind and body and has a bad effect on all organs of the body, especially the liver and brain.
Liquor, wine, and beer are harmful to the central nervous system. But, if you drink one beer every day can be helpful for health. Beer is rich in protein and vitamin B and has the same amount of antioxidants as wine.
Beer is rich in flavonoids (powerful antioxidants) and minerals that are important for numerous metabolic processes. If consumed reasonably, beer can boost health in many ways.
These are 10 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink “ONE” Beer a day:
1. Beer contains fiber and reduces bad cholesterol levels.
2. It has been proven that beer prevents the formation of blood clots.
3. Consuming a bottle of beer every day can lower the risk of kidney stones by 40% because beer supports kidneys health.
4. Beer strengthens your bones. Beer contains silicon and provides higher bone density.
5. Beer boosts the vitamin B levels because is a rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B12. Specialists also say that people who consume one beer every day have increased levels of vitamin B6 by 30%.
6. Beer can successfully lower the risk of a heart attack. Experts reveal that people who consume beer have a 40 to 60 percent lowered risk of a heart attack than non-beer drinkers.
7. Beer contains nicotinic acid and lactoflavin, which help you fall asleep faster.
8. Beer promotes the proper function of the brain. People who drink beer have a lowered risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.
9. Beer can make your skin youthful, healthy and smooth because its vitamins regenerate the skin and have a positive effect on pigmentation.
10. Beer successfully fights stress. A recent study by the University of Montreal showed that drinking two glasses of beer every day reduces anxiety and work-related stress.