Beer is one of the oldest drinks in the world and a lot of people enjoy consuming this drink every day.
Beer is rich in vitamin B, protein, and antioxidants and contains minerals and flavonoids which are important for some processes of the metabolism.
According to a recent research, consuming beer in moderate amounts is good for the health.
Here are some of the benefits of consuming beer in moderate amounts:
- Beer protects the kidneys. One bottle of beer lowers the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%;
- Beer can lower the bad cholesterol due to its high content of fiber;
- Beer is rich in vitamin B1, 2, 6, and 12 and people who consume beer have 30% higher levels of vitamin B6 than those who don’t consume beer;
- Beer lowers risk of dementia and Alzheimer’s disease;
- Beer can fight off the stress. Consuming 2 glasses a day can decrease the chance of anxiety and occupational stress;
- Beer can revitalize and regenerate the skin because it contains vitamins. Consuming one bottle of beer a day can make the skin shinier and smoother and you will look much younger;
- Beer is great for people who suffer from insomnia;
- Beer can lower the risk of heart attack. People who consume beer regularly have 40-60 % lower risk of heart attack;
- Beer prevents onset of blood clots;
- Beer can make the bone stronger and denser because it contains silicon.