Most men in their 50s face different kinds of problems with their prostate. It is located between the bladder and the genital organ, with the urethra running through its center. The most common prostate disorders are enlargement of the prostate gland, in medical terms called hypertrophy, and prostatitis often described as an infection of the prostate.
What are the symptoms and causes of prostate disorder?
The two main indicators of this disease are interfering with the passage of urine, which means slow or weak urinary stream, difficulty starting urination, and frequent urgency to urinate at night. Other symptoms are a feeling of incomplete bladder emptying, dull pain in the hips, lower back, feet, and legs.
But in this article we are offering you 9 completely natural remedies to treat this unpleasant condition.
1. Mix 0.7 ounces of peeled and chopped pumpkin seeds, 3.5 ounces of freshly chopped celery root, a teaspoon of olive oil, and freshly squeezed juice of one lemon. Mix well until you get homogeneous structure. It will help you in relieving the symptoms of enlarged prostate.
2. Almonds and sunflower seeds are of great use when it comes to treating this common problem. Consume them in the period between 5 pm and 7 pm. It is the ideal time for the organism to process them.
3. Next step is consuming five quail eggs in the period between 5 pm and 7 pm, for 15 days in a row.
4. Then, consume 0.33 ounces of pumpkin oil, three times in a day, in a period of one month.
5. Make yourself a tea from dry hazelnut leaf or crust. Add a tablespoon of the leaves or crust in a cup of boiling water. Leave it to cool down. Drink two tablespoons of this tea few times a day.
6. Boil 4.2 cups of water and one ounce of chopped pine tree needles in a covered pot. Put it on a low heat for about ten minutes. Once it cools, strain and divide the liquid in five different cups. Drink them during the day.
7. Make a tea using 10.5 ounces of boiled water and three tablespoons of fresh grated asparagus. Then transfer the tea in a thermos. Allow to stay for two hours. Strain, and consume 3.3 ounces, three times a day. You will notice positive results in a short period of time.
8. Make a mixture of half a cup of hot milk or water and 40 drops of 20 percent alcoholic solution of propolis. Take this remedy around 15 minutes before every meal (three times a day).
9. Another beneficial option for treating this condition is consuming smaller onion bulb with a teaspoon of honey every day.
Important note: We advise you to consult your doctor before practicing these solutions, since this problem occurs in different forms, and the symptoms are not the same for all.