The liver has of the most important roles in our body. The main job of this vital organ is to filter the blood coming from the digestive tract, before passing it to the rest of the body. It also makes proteins, which is important for blood clotting.
His other functions are:
– Digesting fats together with the gallbladder
– It sores essential vitamins and minerals like iron
– It processes nutrients that have been absorbed in the intestines
– It breaks down drugs and alcohol
These are just a few functions, if we take into consideration the fact that the work of the liver includes 400 functions. Now, you can see the significance of the largest organ in our body. Therefore we must take a special care of it, and react immediately if you notice that something is wrong with your liver.
Here you have a list of 16 symptoms that indicate you liver is overloaded with toxins, causing you excess of fat:
1. Chronic fatigue and exhaustion
2. Negative emotions, bad mood
3. Brain fog, feeling drained and lethargic
4. Dull headaches, or migraines behind the eyes
5. Muscle pain
6. Excessive sweating
7. Trouble digesting fats
8. Gallbladder removed
10. Acne or other skin problems
11. Gas, bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, diarrhea
12. Hormonal imbalance
13. Anxiety and depression
14. Chemical sensitivities
15. Chronic bad breath
16. Unexplained putting on weight
Here you have tips that you should implement in your daily routine for improving your liver function.
Your health depends on practicing a healthy diet. So, let’s go out to the kitchen. The answer lies in keeping balance and that’s all you need to maintain the quality of your lifestyle.
First of all, start by reducing the consummation of processed food and high sugar products. Substitute your brownie with a black bean brownie, made with cacao and try using coconut sugar instead of white flour.
Follow these instructions to find the key to healthy body:
• Buy organic food and avoid GMO.
• Consume whole foods, high quality animal and plant proteins, sprouted ancient grains fermented foods, healing fats, raw nuts and seeds.
• Don’t use inflammatory oils: canola, corn, soybean, vegetable oil, safflower, sunflower.
• Instead, use healthy healing fats: coconut oil, sustainable red palm oil, grass-fed butter, avocado, hemp.
• Take enough amount of pure water: take you weight in pounds, divide it in half and you’ll get the right amount of water for you in ounces (150 lbs = 75 oz).
• Get in at least 35g of fibre daily. It is found in whole food sources like: chia seeds, artichokes, golden flax seeds, avocado, broccoli, and brussels sprouts.
• Eliminate refined sugar: brown/white sugar, cane sugar, cane juice, beet sugar.
• Include leafy green vegetables more often in your diet.
• Consume animal-based and plant-based sources for amino acids: pasture – raised chicken and eggs, raw spinach, parsley, cabbage, beets.
• Increase the intake of food which contains sulfur: broccoli, brussels sprouts, garlic, onions, asparagus, kale.
• Limit or eliminate the drinking of alcohol.
The 3 Super Powerful Herbs That Protect And Support The Function Of Your Liver
1. Globe Artichoke – It boosts the bile production, it increases their high fibre content and also advances the flushing out of bile and it brings down the LDL cholesterol.
Even when cooked, the artichokes contain more antioxidants properties compared to raw garlic, asparagus, and broccoli. So, go out to the kitchen and prepare yourself a healthy meal. Just steam your artichokes and pair them with some ghee or coconut oil, raw garlic and Himalayan salt.
2. Turmeric – It assists the enzymes which are crucial elements for flushing out known dietary carcinogens. It also reinforces the damaged liver cells, which means stimulated protection of this organ, as a result of its anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. Keep in mind to combine turmeric with a source of healthy fats and black pepper for high absorption.
3. Milk Thistle – This herb also deserves to be in this trio because it has the same anti-inflammatory effects. It is actually the best protector of the health of your liver. It maintains its good condition and keeps it from damaging caused by liver’s greatest enemy, alcohol, as well as viruses, toxins, and drugs.
Taking care of your liver is more than necessary, so make sure you are on the right track in keeping it healthy.