Drinking water with lemon reduces thirst better than any other drink and nourishes our body with the necessary minerals, vitamins, and trace elements. Water with lemon is one of the best natural energy boosters.
In the morning, our body tissues are dehydrated and need water to throw out rejuvenate the cells and toxins. This natural homemade lemonade eliminates internal toxins, regulating digestive tract and proper kidney functions by forcing them to work as easily as possible.
20 Unbelievable Reasons To Start Your Day With Water and Lemon
- Lemon water hydrates your body as it offers electrolytes. Lemons have a good amount of electrolytes such as magnesium, calcium, and potassium.
- Lemon water is good for the muscles, pain in the joints and joints.
- Warm water with lemon improves digestion since lemon contains citric acid. It works together with other acids and enzymes which successfully stimulate the digestion and secretion of gastric juice.
- The liver produces more enzymes from lemon water than from any other beverage.
- This fresh drink cleanses the liver. Lemon stimulates the human liver to release toxins.
- Water with Lemon fights infections of the respiratory tract, inflammation of the tonsils and sore throat.
- Lemon with warm water regulates natural bowel movement.
- Water with lemon is crucial for the normal work of metabolism. Lemon is a powerful antioxidant, strengthens the immune system and protects the body from free radicals.
- Water with lemon helps in proper functioning of the nervous system. Anxiety and depression are the results of low levels of potassium in the blood. The nervous system needs an enough amount of potassium to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
- This lemon water cleanses arteries, blood vessels, and blood.
- This natural beverage can help lower blood pressure. Regular consumption can reduce high blood pressure by 10%.
- Water with lemon produces an alkalizing effect in the body. If you drink it before a meal, it can help your body keep a higher level of pH. The higher the Ph means that your body is able to fight diseases.
- This natural drink is good for the skin. Vitamin C in lemon, rejuvenating our skin. Drinking water with lemon every morning can improve the condition of your skin.
- Water with lemon dilutes uric acid, the built up of which leads to pain in gout and joints.
- Lemon water is beneficial for pregnant women. Lemons are rich in Vitamin C, which acts as an adaptogen helping the body cope with viruses including colds. Vitamin C helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby. Lemon contains potassium, so a mixture of water with lemon helps to form nervous system and cells of the brain of the baby.
- Lemon water relieves heartburn. Just mix a half glass of water and a teaspoon of lemon juice.
- Water with lemon helps dissolve calcium deposits, pancreatic stones, kidney stones, and gallstones.
- Lemon water helps with weight loss. Lemon contains pectin fiber, and suppress hunger cravings. Studies have proven that people with a better alkaline diet have lost weight faster.
- Lemon water helps with gingivitis and tooth pain.
- The most important are that lemon water prevents cancer. Lemons are a highly alkaline food.
Numerous studies have found that cancer cannot grow in an alkaline environment.
How and when to drink water with lemon:
Use spring water or warm purified water. Take acup of warm water without sugar and squeeze half of lime or lemon. Use a special juicer. If you want, you can also use lemon essential oil.
Drink water with lemon as a first thing in the morning on an empty stomach. Some experts recommend it one hour before meals for maximum results.
So, when life gives you lemons, make water with lemons.