Did you know that lemongrass-ginger tea can strengthen the immune system? Well, now you know.
The regular consumption of this lemongrass-ginger tea helps treat many illnesses and improve your overall health. For therapeutic use, you should consume 500 ml to 1 liter of this tea every day.
A combination of lemongrass and ginger work powerfully, synergistically, and effectively. Additionally, this tea is recommended for:
- Bladder/urinary tract or yeast infections;
- Those who are on a juice fast;
- For body detox;
- Those who want to lose weight;
- For those who want to boost your immune system;
- For those who have a highly acidic blood;
- For those who have imbalanced gut flora.
Homemade Lemongrass-Ginger Tea Recipe
For the following recipe, we use a 500 ml portion measurement.
- 2 inches ginger root
- 3 large lemongrass bulbs (use the white base part)
- 1 torch ginger bud (or two additional lemongrass bulbs)
- 600 ml of pure drinking water
Note: Young ginger is less pungent compared to the old one.
Use a non-aluminum pot to boil the water.
You should cut or slice finely the other ingredients to release the fragrance, phytonutrients, and oils.
Then, add them to the boiling water, and then allow it to simmer over low heat for 5-6 minutes.
Then, turn off the fire and cover the pot with lid. Allow it to steep for 30 minutes before you strain it.
You can add about a tbsp. of raw, organic honey or stevia. Consume it while it is still warm.
For maximum benefits, you should make this tea fresh every day.
Note: When you are consuming this tea, you will urinate more because of its diuretic properties. You should also consume plenty of water.