We are always afraid of the word cancer because we are surrounded by people who face with it.
But, we have to say that it is not a real disease. Cancer is nothing more but a business. Unfortunately, we are paying its tax.
Millions of people worldwide suffer from cancer, regardless of their sex and age. Most of them don’t know that they are manipulated.
Have you ever heard of the book “World Without Cancer”? It has been banned to be translated into many world languages because it hides the truth about cancer.
Our purpose today is to tell you that there is no such a disease as cancer. It is only a vitamin B17 deficiency (Amygdalin). So, stay away from chemotherapy, radiations, surgeries, and other conventional treatments.
In the past, while thousands of people were dying, and because a lot of people profited from it, it was discovered that it is not a real disease, but only a vitamin C deficiency.
We are sure this is the same! The cancer industry is a giant business, and billions of dollars are being earned every year. It showed after the World War II.
However, the cure has been found long ago, but still, cancer fills the pockets of colonizers.
Cancer can be avoided by following these simple tips:
- Instead of panic, investigate the condition, and learn more about the cancer type.
- Cancer is only a deficiency of vitamin B17 in the body, so consume 15 to 20 pieces of an apricot nucleus (fruit stone) every day.
- Wheat bud is a powerful anti-cancer medicine. It is rich in liquid oxygen and the best anti-cancer compound- laetrile. It is an extracted form of this vitamin, found in the apple stone.
Laetrile is manufactured in Mexico and then sent to the USA because the medicinal industry implements the law that forbids laetrile production.
The author of the book “Death of Cancer”, Dr. Harold W. Manner, says that laetrile treats cancer in more than 90% of the cases.
Amygdalin (Vitamin B17)is found in:
– The fruit grain (seed) or stones of fruits in highest concentration. These fruits are peaches, prunes, apricots, apples, and pears.
– Seeds (Grains): linseed (seed of linen/flax seed) and sesame.
– Grouts of block wheat, grouts of oats, millet, linseed, rye, brown rice, barley, brown rice.
– Common beans, such as bean, Lima (Lima beans), corns (grains), lentil sprout (lentil bud), and pea.
– Mulberry– Kernels: Indian Almond and Bitter Almond (the best source of vitamin B-17 in nature).
– Mulberries: strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries.
– Sweetmeat pumpkin, rough rice (paddy), and brewer’s yeast.
These are the richest sources of absorbable B17:
- Apricots (seeds/kernels)
- Bean sprouts
- Fava beans
- Lima beans
- Macadamia nuts
- Seeds from fruits like plums, prunes, peaches, pears, apples, cherries
Additionally, when you wash your hands and plates, and when you wash your dishes with dish-washing soaps or liquids, you should know that they cannot be fully rinsed.
Later, they attach to the food and enter our body. So, you can avoid this problem if you add vinegar and pour half of the dish-washing liquid and hand washing liquid.
Never wash the vegetables with dish-washing liquid. Just wash them with water, and add some vinegar to keep them fresh.
This way you will avoid the harmful effects of some chemicals added in these products, such as various ailments, cancer, and allergies.
Lead a healthy lifestyle, manage stress, eat healthy organic food, exercise regularly, and you will maintain your optimal health.