The so called miraculous plant, Aloe Vera, apart from being extremely beneficial, it is also easy to cultivate one at your own yard and home too. It doesn’t require much attention neither. All you should do is watering it and do some fertilization occasionally.
This ancient plant can turn into a natural medicine by opening the leaf and getting the gel of it.
You can buy this gel in many health stores, but besides from being expensive, it contains chemicals. So, why waiting? Grow Aloe Vera at your own home. Open the biggest leaves in order to get more gel.
These are the 9 health benefits of this amazing gel for topical use:
- It treats acnes and eczema, and prevents their future appearance;
- It soothes burns;
- It is of great help when it comes to boils/rash;
- It reduces the itchiness after bug bites;
- It gives to your skin a perfect care and the necessary hydration;
- You will notice less wrinkles on your face;
- It is very efficient in healing wounds;
- It acts as a perfect conditioner for your hair;
- You can also use it as a shaving gel.
And now, 9 benefits of ingesting Aloe Vera gel orally:
- It improves your immune system;
- It regulates your blood sugar;
- It helps with bloating/constipation/IBS, colitis and stomach issues;
- Less heartburn and indigestion;
- It will keep your gums healthy;
- It protects your heart and it improves your blood circulation;
- It fights against arthritis inflammations;
- It improves the function of the urinary tract;
- It promotes the production of white blood cells.
No wonder that the Egyptians called it the ‘’Plant of Immortality.’’ For over 6000 thousand years Aloe Vera has been widely used to treat many health conditions. It is originally from North Africa and it is one of the oldest natural remedies. Aloe Vera is considered to be as one of the healthiest plants on the planet. As you can see, Aloe Vera comes with a wide array of health benefits, so it should always be present in your home.