The health benefits from castor oil have been known since the ancient times. Through the years castor oil has been used to prevent, treat and cure numerous health conditions. Today, science has been able to recognize many of its exceptional benefits. Today we present you how to use castor oil to improve more than 24 common health conditions.
Properties of castor oil.
Castor oil comes from the plant called RicinusCommunis. This plant contains 50% of the oil. The properties of castor oil come from the content of ricinoleic acid. The seeds of this plant are toxic, but the oil is not.
The ancient Egyptians were the first people who used this oil to improve certain health conditions. The most common uses are as a laxative and as a delivery accelerator. It is also superb for improving blood circulation and it is used in many beauty treatments.
How to improve the appearance of the skin with castor oil?
To improve the joint pain and increase blood circulation, castor oil is applied through compresses. Mainly, the compresses allow the proper absorption of the oil and take benefit of the properties. Its elaboration is simple but very effective.
To carry these compresses you will need:
- Hot water bottle
- Paper kitchen foil (plastic)
- Gauze or clean cloths
- Disinfect the area using baking soda and water.
- Soak the gauze with castor oil and put it over the area to be treated.
- Carefully cover with kitchen foil.
- Use the hot water bottle to compress.
- Wrap the towel around the area. This way it will stay warm longer.
- Wait for 60 minutes.
- Remove everything and wash the area with plenty of water.
- You should repeat the procedure every day. You shouldn’t do this for more than 40 days.
These compresses are also good for premenstrual pain, improve digestion, pain and inflammation, liver function, and varicose veins.
24 Health Conditions That you can Deal With Castor Oil
- Use a mixture of baking soda and castor oil to lighten dark spots on the skin.
- Castor oil can improve the condition of the skin. Applied it through gentle massage, to improve stretch marks.
- Helps to heal small bruises, cuts, and burns.
- To stimulate your hair growth, massages castor oil on the scalp.
- Castor oil successfully eliminates pilonidal cysts.
- Massage with this oil on the ankle to cure injuries and sprains.
- Mix a glass of water with 6 drops of castor oil. Drink it for 4 months, to cure tinnitus.
- Use a drop of castor oil in the eyes every day to stop the cataract.
- Drink 5 drops every day to fight severe allergic conditions.
- Rub some castor oil on the neck to treat throat nodules.
- In a case of conjunctivitis or allergies, rub some castor oil on the eyelids before bed.
- A drop of castor oil in each ear removes wax plugs.
- ex-smokers should consume 2 drops of castor oil every day to remove nicotine from the body.
- Massage the soles of the feet to remove plantal calluses and calcium deposits.
- Castor oil improves digestion.
- Castor oil helps with constipation and diarrhea problems.
- Relaxing massages with a mixture of lavender and little castor oil are a treatment for hyperactivity.
- Apply some castor oil on the back to cure lumbar and cervical pains.
- Castor oil removes fungi from the skin.
- Rub some castor oil on warts, every day, to remove them in a month.
- It helps with red moles.
- Rub some castor oil on the chest, daily, to stop snoring.
- A mixture of baking soda and castor oil alkalize the body and fight chronic diseases.
- A drop of castor oil on insect bites ends the itching and inflammation.