Dr. Hardin B. Jones, former Professor at the University of California, Berkeley, claims that chemotherapy kills people not cancer.
As the professor adds that patients who refuse chemotherapy, live approximately 12 ½ years longer than patients who accept chemotherapy. According to him, chemotherapy is prescribed only for profit as it costs between $300,000 and $1,000,000. According to some recent statistics, every second man and every third woman will have cancer in their life. What’s worse is that these treatments are so unsuccessful, and they make the symptoms even worse. Dr. Jones claims that chemotherapy is completely ineffective in about 97% of cases.
Dr. Jones has researched the life of cancer patients for more than 25 years, and he concluded that chemotherapy is more harmful than helpful. All of that research lead him to believe that this cancer treatment is a scam. Dr. Jones is aware that cancer is a billion dollar industry. In his research published in the New York Academy of Science, Dr. Jones said that people who refused this harmful treatment live on approximately 12 years and 6 months longer than people who accept this treatment.
People who accepted chemotherapy treatment die within three years of diagnosis, but in some cases, a people die immediately after a few weeks. Dr. Jones says that the only reason chemotherapy is offered to patients is the medical industry profit. This cancer treatment costs from $300,000 – $1,000,000. Patients with breast cancer who refuse conventional therapy live four times longer than those who accept the system. But you will never hear in the mass media, which will continue to carry the story that the best chemotherapy drug in the fight against cancer!
America spends more money on healthcare than any other wealthy nation combined. It is important for society to associate a high-level importance in funding preventative medicine. Expensive diseases are becoming more and more present which leads to a shorter life expectancy. Our body and health depend on a fulfilled social life, positive thinking, no stress, consistent exercise, and a healthy diet. There are natural remedies out there that are potent and effective. Cannabis oil is efficient in treating aggressive diseases than normal treatments.
▪ In 2016, were diagnosed 1,685,210 new cases of cancer in the United States, 59% of them will die.
▪ In 2016, the most prevalent cancers are pancreatic, endometrial, kidney, thyroid, bladder, colon, rectum, bronchus, lung, breast cancer, skin melanoma, non-Hodgkin lymphoma, and leukemia.
▪ Cancer incidence – the number of new cancer cases is 454.8 per 100,000 every year (based on 2008-2012 statistics).
▪ Cancer mortality – the number of cancer deaths is 171.2 per 100,000 every year (based on 2008-2012 statistics). Cancer mortality is higher in men than women (20.79% in men and 14.54% in women).
▪ Cancer mortality is highest in African American men (26%) and lowest in Asian/Pacific Islander women (9,1%) show statistics from 2008-2012.
▪ In 2014, the number of people with a cancer diagnosis is nearly 14.5 million and is expected to rise to almost 19 million by 2024. Approximately 39.6% of women and men will be diagnosed with cancer.
▪ In 2014, an estimated 15,780 adolescents and children, ages 0 to 19, were diagnosed with cancer and 1,960 died.
▪ National costs for cancer care in the United States was $125 billion in 2010 and could reach $156 billion in 2020.