Many people face symptoms of poor magnesium, which is one of the most important minerals for our body. As stated by the USDA, even half of the population have poor amount of this essential mineral. The description of leading nutrient is well deserved since it is required by every single cell in our organism, and it is needed for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body.
The recommended daily intake of magnesium is 500-1000mg.
If you lack magnesium you will start noticing the following warning indicators: irritability, facial twitches, heart disease, sleeping disorders, osteoporosis, blood clots, unbalanced blood sugar levels, chronic exhaustion, migraines, leg cramps, nervousness, and depression.
In the opinion of experts, taking magnesium on a regular basis helps in the case of Alzheiemer’s disease. The lack of magnesium in the brain may lead to Parkinson’s disease.
Furthermore, low magnesium has been connected with many other chronic diseases as well, such as metabolic syndrome and type 2 diabetes. When there is lack of this element, the body produces more insulin and therefore, the added glucose goes into the cells and inflammation comes as a result.
As you can see, the daily intake of adequate dosage of magnesium is crucial for your health state. It can be found in dark chocolate, nuts, avocados, fish, leafy green vegetables like kale and spinach, legumes, whole grains, and seeds.
Plus, you can always take magnesium supplements, but keep in mind to use high-quality ones. Pay attention to the label, since the supplements that contain B6 is the amount of magnesium which will be absorbed in the cells.
They should also include the 4 cofactors: Malate, Glycinate, Taurinate and Orotate, because their absorption in the body goes easily, and they also have the ability to improve the function of organs in the body.
These 4 cofactors have many other benefits. Read below to find out more.
Magnesium Malate for the muscles
– It eases the muscle fatigue.
– It reduces the symptoms of PMS and helps with headaches.
– It regulates the function of the digestive tract.
– It treats fibromyalgia
– It will give you the necessary energy.
Magnesium Glycinate for your mind
– It will improve your mood by treating depression and numbness.
– It treats long-term deficiencies.
– It treats hysteria, sleeping disorders, anxiety, irritability and improves your concentration.
– It increases your mental capacity and boosts mental clarity and relaxes the mind.
– It reduces laxative effects and prevents diarrhea.
Magnesium Taurinate for the heart
– It improves the function of the heart.
– It controls arrhythmia and heart palpitations.
– It prevents magnesium.
Magnesium Orotate for the body
– It promotes the formation of DNA.
– It supports the health of the heart.
– It enables athletes show better performance.