Yes, it is a fact. You were probably surprised when you read the title of this article, but your toothache is definitely warning you of some health problem and you should pay serious attention to it.
As explained by the experts, the upper and lower incisors (very first and second) demonstrate the health of the kidneys, bladder, ears and canine teeth – of the liver and nerve bladder. The little root 4 and 5 reveal you the state of the lung and colon, for the stomach, spleen and pancreas – the enormous root 6 and 7, and the so called ‘’wisdom teeth,’’ may predict the state of the heart and the digestion tract.
However, this doesn’t mean that only a damaged tooth can cause pain. You have probably heard of the so called phantom pain when the patient still feels the pain coming from a body part that is no longer there. The same case occurs when often the spot where teeth has long been removed still hurts. This is a precise indicator that the body submitted.
Undoubtedly, damaged teeth can often cause cerebral pains. Moreover, the infections of the teeth of the lower jaw may happen with agony ‘’spilled’’ character.
– The agony in the first and second incisor (upper and lower) indicates chronic pyelonephritis, cystitis and otitis. As far as the first incisor is concerned, tonsillitis, osteochondrosis, prostatitis are also one possibility.
– If you are experiencing pains in the 4th and 5th teeth root, reasons of it might be chronic pneumonia, colitis, long flowing dysbacteriosis, allergic reaction (asthma, rhinosunusitis, respiratory allergy).
– If you feel pain in the fourth teeth, top and bottom, you probably have problems with your knee joints, shoulder, elbow, shaft ring). It may be a result of inflammatory processes with chronic nature of the type of arthritis or colon disorders.
– The experts claim that the accompanying seven lower teeth show problems with veins (varicose, hemorrhoids), lungs (perpetual pneumonia, bronchitis, bronchial asthma), motioned of polyps in the colon.
– In case you have issue with your ‘’wisdom teeth,’’ you should be extremely careful and you should take measures, since they are related to coronary illnesses, intrinsic deformity and other cardiovascular infections.
You will be even more surprised when you find out that your teeth have a correlation with your character. This is what experts think you should know:
– People who overthink have teeth with uneven stature.
– People who have long teeth are described as greedy and irate.
– Little and sharp teeth have people who are deceptive and sly.
– If a person has massive crevices between teeth, it is regarded that his/her character is purposeless.
– People who have vast sound teeth are regarded to be brave and important people.