Every time you wake up fresh in the morning it makes you feel happy with a positive mood during the entire day. But, if when you stand in front of the mirror and you see a red and swollen pimples on your face, your mood may get spoiled.
We are sure that you will find this article useful, because we are offering you 3 home remedies that will help you get rid of those annoying pimples.
Orange peel and orange juice
As stated by Cosmetic Dermatologist Principles and Practice, the acidity and vitamin C presence, make the orange a prefect cure for pimples and acnes. Just follow these instructions:
- First, make sure you wash your hands before touching your skin.
- Then, wash your face with warm water. In this way, you will enlarge the pores.
- Now, gently rub the orange peel on the affected area.
- You need to use separate orange peels for every pimple, since there is a high risk of bacterial infection from one infected area to another if you use the same peel.
- Extract some orange juice after removing the peel. Use the juice to dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on the pimple.
- Also, change the cotton ball when applying on pimples to prevent bacteria from spreading.
- Leave it like that for 15 to 30 minutes.
- And finally, wash your face with cold water.
Important note: Wash immediately if you feel burning sensation or itching.
There are numerous studies which show that the green tea has amazing effects on acne and pimples when used externally. It is supposed that it also helps when drinking it. Its antioxidants help in reducing the production of sebum, bacterial growth and inflammation in acne-prone skin. Here’s how to use it:
- Take few green tea leaves. You can also use green tea bags, in case you cannot get green tea leaves.
- Take a cup and pour boiling water in it. Let it to cool down for 5-10 minutes.
- In the meantime, was your face and pat dry by using a towel.
- By using a cotton ball, apply the cool green tea on the area you want to treat.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and then wash your face with water.
Make sure the toothpaste you are going to use is white instead of any other gel based toothpaste. For best results, wash the affected area and then apply it on the pimple.
- Apply some white toothpaste on the spot where you have pimples. Leave it to stay overnight.
- The next morning, wash it with cool water.
- You can repeat the procedure during the day. Leave the toothpaste to act on the pimples for no less than 30 minutes in order to be viable.
Important note: If you feel itching and burning sensation, it means that you have not selected the right toothpaste or your skin is too sensitive.