Ginger is one of the healthiest herbs on the planet, having anti-inflammatory, anti-parasitic, anti-viral and anti-bacterial properties. It is the most widely used dietary condiment and that is the reason why it is regarded as a powerful food, beneficial for the overall health state. It is loaded with nutrients and bioactive compounds boosting the activity of the brain. It also appears to be highly effective against nausea and morning sickness. There are few studies which prove that ginger reduces the symptoms of osteoarthritis, a very common health problem.
The newest research shows that ginger may drastically lower blood sugar levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
Furthermore, ginger improves immunity, stimulates digestion and helps with treating chronic digestion, relieves pain, and treats asthma and cardiovascular diseases. It is also number 1 natural remedy for fighting infections and liver cleansing.
Ginger can be used fresh, dried, powdered, or as an oil or juice. It is often part of many healthy recipes.
By consuming this ginger tea, you will successfully beat cold and flu.
Other ginger tea benefits are:
• Its warming properties act positively on your circulation.
• It gives the body with the necessary oxygen, vitamins and minerals.
• It helps with relieving headaches, pain, and sore muscles.
• It dissolves kidney stones.
• It provides the liver its necessary cleansing.
• It prevents and kills cancer cells.
• It lowers the risk of stroke.
• ¼ teaspoon of ground ginger
• ¼ teaspoon of ground turmeric
• Coconut milk
• Organic honey
• A cup of water
- Boil the water.
- Add ginger and turmeric to it.
- Simmer for about 10 minutes.
- Add milk.
- Strain the tea.