Most people’s hair turns grey or white as they age, as the hair follicles cease to produce melanin, which is the pigment that gives hair its color. But, there are people who start seeing their first white hairs before they’re even out of their thirties. Moreover, the number of men and women who have white hair in their 30-ies is constantly increasing and they are trying to find different solutions to resolve this problem. Apart from being an aesthetic problem, it affects the self-confidence in people, making them feel uncomfortable.
Premature graying may be caused by several factors such as genetics, excessive stress, lack of sleep, unhealthy diet or vitamin B deficiency.
The market is full of hair dyes, but the majority of them can be very harmful for both your hair and scalp.
In this article we are going to present you a completely natural remedy to get rid of the white hairs.
We are talking about an ancient remedy that darkens your hair slowly and dyeing the white hair in a natural way. All you need is potatoes.
Follow the instructions carefully:
– First, peel 5 to 6 medium and big potatoes.
– Next, store the rinds in a pan where you’ll cook them in two cups of water. Once the water warms up on high fire, reduce the fire. Leave them boil for 15-20 minutes.
– After the mixture has cooled down, put it in a big bowl. Then, filtrate the water and remove the potato rinds. Put this water in a glass bottle. Shut it hermetically. You can add several drops of rosemary or lavender oil to get a better smell.
– Wash your hair and apply a conditioner like usually. It’s important to leave the conditioner on your hair for one or two minutes before washing it. Gray hair is drier so you must hydrate it properly.
– Now, massage the water from the potato rinds into your hair well. Don’t rinse it!
– Dry and brush your hair as always.
– Never store the potato rinds’ water in the fridge! Prepare more when you don’t have of it anymore.
– Do this procedure every day or 2-3 times a week for several weeks or months. This treatment takes time so, but it’s worth the try. You will need a little bit of patience and you will convince yourself in the positive outcome.