As you already know, many exercise programs and diet may not be appropriate for everyone.
If you cannot lose weight, you are probably following the wrong weight loss program. So, in order to achieve the desired results, you need to choose the one which best suits you.
There are some certain areas which are problematic for everyone. So, when you have excess fat, you should find the best exercises for your body.
If you choose the right order of exercises, losing weight would not be that hard.
According to some fitness experts, doing targeted exercises for some time will not help you lose as much fat as you think. Actually, these exercises are ineffective, because they will not help you lose weight, but they will only tone your muscles.
Targeted exercises strengthen your body. If you want to lose fat in the tights or legs or any other part of the body, you need to do cardio exercises. Cardio exercises will help you burn your calories faster. After cardio exercises, you can continue with targeted exercises.
Low Impact Cardio Exercises for Beginners
- High hand crunches – Do 20 repetitions
- Side shuffles – Do 20 repetitions
- Squatty soldiers – Do 20 repetitions
- Goofy jacks – Do 20 repetitions
- Frog reaches – Do 20 repetitions
- Starbursts – Do 20 repetitions
- Standing Russian twists – Do 20 repetitions
- Runner marks – Do 20 repetitions
- Single double knees – Do 20 repetitions
- Rainbow jacks – Do 20 repetitions
For more information, watch the video below. Remember that a fit body is 80% healthy diet and 20% exercise.