Low carb diet includes foods that contain very small amount of carbs like pasta and bread.
In today’s article, we are going to reveal you a low carb diet that contains less than a gram per serving. This diet can help you get rid of the excess pounds and can improve your overall health.
- Herbal tea
- Coffee without sugar or milk
- Diet soda
- Tea without sugar or milk
- Mix powders like Crystal Ligh
- Hot sauce
- Full fat mayonnaise
- Vinegar (not balsamic)
- Alfalfa sprouts
- Fresh herbs
- Leafy greens (Bok Choy, turnip greens, arugula, kale, lettuce, spinach, Swiss chard)
- Chicory family (escarole, radicchio, endive)
- Sunflower oil
- Avocado oil
- Coconut oil
- Sesame oil
- Corn oil
- Peanut oil
- Olive oil
- Heavy cream
- Most types of cheese
- Pork rinds
- Organ meat
6 consumption tips
- Always when you feel thirsty, drink water instead of soda or juices. Don’t forget that you should drink at least 6-8 glasses of water every day.
- Never count the calories and never eat when you are not feeling hungry.
- Avoid consuming sweets at any cost
- Carbs from animal origin make you stay full for longer and prevent curve for other foods.
- You should consume enough fat in order to maintain high energy level.
- Animal products are considered to be the best foods because they don’t contain carbs. Meat, eggs, and dairy are all included.