Sinus infection is one of the most common health problems. The newest statistics have shown that in the United States, more than 32 million people are facing this condition.
The symptom of sinus infection and allergies can be very similar like: runny nose, congestion, severe headaches, nighttime cough, and difficulties with breathing, so sometimes it can be very difficult to determine which problem you actually have. But if you happen to have fever, colored nasal discharge, and facial pain, then we can be almost sure that we are talking about sinus infection.
This problem can occur as a consequence of these health issues: asthma, allergies, congenital nasal restriction, weak immune system.
Sinusitis is regarded as an inflammation or swelling of the tissue lining the sinuses. Acute sinusitis is the least dangerous form of sinusitis let’s say, often beginning with cold like symptoms for less than a month, while recurrent inflammation is the most painful, which attack indicators don’t stop within a year.
Other forms of sinusitis:
- Sub-acute Sinusitis – it can last for a month, but less than 2 months
- Chronic Sinusitis – it can last for a period of over 2 months
How this infection happens?
As you know, the sinuses are located on your face, around your nose and they are air filled cavities. This area means that it can be susceptible to germs, viruses, bacteria, and fungi, which actually lead to this infection.
But, don’t worry! We have a perfect solution for these unpleasant and harsh sinus attacks. Put an end to this problem and cure it completely naturally. The following ingredients are abundant with minerals, fiber, vitamins, and antioxidants, which are more than necessary when it comes to fighting this terrible infection. Just get these ingredients for this recipe and follow the instructions of its preparation. Soon, your pain will be gone.
- Apple cider vinegar (ACV) – ¼ cup
- 100% natural honey – 1 tablespoon
- Organic coconut water – ½ cup
- 1 freshly squeezed organic lemon
- Cayenne pepper powder
- Heat up the coconut water in a pan. When it’s done, put it in a mug.
- Mix the apple cider vinegar and stir.
- You should leave this mixture to cool at room temperature.
- After that, add the cayenne pepper powder together with the honey, and stir well.
- And finally, add the lemon juice and make sure you stir the mixture well, so all ingredients be perfectly mixed.
Drink a glass of this liquid twice a day. Drink your first glass early in the morning on an empty stomach, before breakfast, and your second glass drink it before bedtime in the evening.
This procedure should be repeatedly done, until you are completely cured of this infection.