In this period of the year, bacterial and viral infections are very common. Almost every person is prone to cough and bronchitis. These illnesses affect the respiratory system, causing breathing difficulties.
Bronchitis is an inflammation of the lungs, coming as a consequence of virus infection, flu, or a cold. This respiratory disease is manifested by persistent dry or wet cough, which may last from several days to 2-3 weeks. It affects both children and adults.
In this situation, most of the people turn reach to antibiotics, thinking that this is the most effective solution. But, you should know that you will only create a problem for yourself by increasing the resistance of pathogens to these medications.
That is the reason why we highly recommend you completely natural solutions, with no side-effects. Your organism will be able to fight these cough, bronchitis and laryngitis by itself.
This remedy cures the most complicated coughs, that even modern medicine has no solution for.
Here’s the recipe:
• Cup (250ml) of milk
• A tablespoon of butter
• A tablespoon of honey
• A cup of scrambled egg yolk
• ¼ teaspoon of baking soda
– Boil cup (250ml) of milk.
– Allow the milk to cool down to room temperature.
– After that, add a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of honey.
– Make sure you stir the mixture well.
– Then add a cup of well scrambled egg yolk and ¼ teaspoon of baking soda.
Take this remedy right before you go to sleep. For best effect, take it for 5 days at least.
Natural remedy for expelling phlegm
• Two tablespoon of olive oil
• Two tablespoons of lemon juice
• Two tablespoons water
• One tablespoon honey
Warm the following ingredients and drink during the day, half in the morning and half in the evening.