Patches are spots of skin that are lighter or darker than your regular skin color. They can appear as a consequence of many causes like: shaving, waxing, unprotected and excessive exposure to the sun, or conventional deodorants.
They usually appear in the neck area, inner thighs, and armpits.
However, they can be also an external sign of some disease. People who suffer from diabetes, obesity, genitourinary or gastrointestinal cancer, people who go through hormonal therapies, are most likely to develop dark patches on their skin.
Cosmetic industries offered many products and treatments, but they didn’t manage to meet patients’ expectations. One of the reasons was that they were filled with chemicals, and that’s not solving the problem but creating another one. And you don’t want to spend a large sum of money on lotions too. Fortunately, we have Mother Nature and her healthy gifts.
We are offering you a natural remedy to remove these irritating dark patches and even your skin tone naturally.
Meet this powerful trio: Sodium bicarbonate, Olive oil, and Salt
You will need:
• 1tbsp. of olive oil
• 1tbsp. of salt
• 1tbsp. of baking soda
First you should combine these 3 ingredients into a paste. Then, apply the mixture on the affected skin area and leave it to act for 20 minutes. After that, clean it well.
We have another solution for this condition. This time try combining white clay, lemon, and milk. Mix the ingredients together in a bowl. The procedure is the same. Just apply the mixture on the affected skin area and let it do its effect for 20 minutes. Clean well the residues.
• You should repeat the procedure 3 times a week. In that way, the dark patches will be removed permanently.
• Keep in mind to use sunscreen whenever you are exposed to the sun. It is also very important to choose a sunscreen with excellent UV protection.
• Increase the intake of water and vitamin E.
• For these remedies, it’s important to use quality sea salt, skim milk, and extra virgin olive.
• Adding cold pressed coconut oil can never be a bad idea, when it comes to putting some extra ingredient in your home remedies.