Apple cider vinegar is one of the most beneficial natural wonders. It is made of fermented apples and it can have a pale to medium-amber color. We all use it in salads and meals, but it is also one of the best and most effective natural remedies. Apart from being an inevitable ingredient in the kitchen, it may also serve you as a cosmetic product.
It is described as ‘the golden liquid,’ giving you many health solutions. It can help you with increasing your energy levels, to heal wounds, to treat dandruff and many other things.
We suppose that you haven’t heard about the method of soaking your feet in ACV. Well, now you know. This method is very effective when you want to get rid of stinky feet.
Pay attention to these 16 various ways of using apple cider vinegar and feel the amazing benefits.
1. Banish breakouts – the alphahydroxyl acids in it will provide exfoliating of your skin and tightening the pores. Apply it on your face by using a cotton round after washing your face and before using the moisturizer.
2. It will soothe your sore throat – ACV has anti-bacterial properties which will enable heal your sore throat. Just use it with warm water to gargle.
3. It removes dandruff – this is due to its ability to break up any buildup on your sculp. It also balances the pH levels of the scalp. Plus your hair will get a shiny and glamorous look.
Just make a mixture of 1 cup of ACV in 3 cups of water. Apply on your hair and scalp and leave it stay for 1 hour before you rinse it thoroughly.
4. It eliminates warts – soak a cotton ball in ACV and apply it on the wart. Hold it in place by using a bandage and leave it overnight. Repeat the procedure for a few days and the wart will disappear.
5. It can be used as a deodorant – ACV destroys bacteria that cause odor, so replace your deodorant full of chemicals with this natural one. But, that’s not all. You can even use it as a breath freshener.
6. It cures sinus infection – make a mixture of ¼ cup unfiltered ACV, 1 tsp cayenne pepper (with anti-inflammatory properties), 1 tbsp honey and 1 wedge lemon to make the perfect recipe to treat sinus infection.
7. You can have whiter teeth – prepare a mixture of 2 parts apple cider vinegar and 1 part baking soda to whiten your teeth. But be careful to rinse thoroughly with water, since ACV is highly acidic.
8. It heals sunburn – ACV is a perfect solution for this condition, since as we mentioned before, it balances the pH levels of the skin. Just put it on the affected area by using a washcloth.
9. It cleans makeup brushes – mix one cup of water and 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar. Then dip the brushes in this mixture, and pat them dry. The anti-bacterial properties of this vinegar destroy the germs and bacteria and remove dirt from your makeup brushes.
10. It soothes psoriasis and eczema – ACV will calm the itchiness that you are feeling. All you should do is add to your bath to treat these skin issues.
11. It prevents ingrown hair – ACV’s acid pH helps in the prevention of ingrown hair.
12. It detoxifies your skin – prepare a mixture of apple cider vinegar with bentonite clay to make your own exfoliating detoxifying mask. Apply it on your skin to eliminate impurities and you will also notice your skin brighter.
13. You will no longer have stinky feet – soak your feet in a foot bath with 1 cup of vinegar in 4 cups of water.
14. Boosts your energy – ACV is rich in vitamin A, B and E, iron, calcium and magnesium. When you take all these nutrients into your organism, your immune system will be significantly improved and stronger to fight illnesses.
15. It improves digestion – mix 2 tbsp of water, 1 teaspoon of salt, ¼ teaspoon of pepper, ¼ cup apple cider vinegar, 2 tablespoons of honey, ¼ cup olive oil, and 1 lemon wedge to prepare a sad dressing. This recipe will help you resolve any problems with you digestive tract.
16. You can lose weight – as stated by many studies, ACV suppresses your appetite. This is possible by slowing stomach from emptying and makes you feel fuller.