Cayenne pepper hides many health benefits. One of the most surprising fact related to this veggie is that it can prevent a heart attack in one minute. So, make sure you always have this spice in your kitchen.
The American Dr. Christopher, is an experienced herbalist, has never lost a patient to a heart attack in his 35-year career. His patients were given a cup of cayenne pepper tea (a teaspoon to a cup of water) suffering from a heart attack but still conscious. So, these patients are a proof that this drink works, because it is a real-life situation and being examined as a laboratory experiment. This makes it even more reliable.
This powerful combination of water and cayenne pepper is highly recommended to patients who have suffered a heart attack, but are still conscious and breathing.
In case the person is unconscious, put a few drops of cayenne pepper extract under his/her tongue.
This recipe increases the heart rate and carries blood to all parts of the body, hence balancing the blood flow. It has hemostatic effect, prevents bleeding, and helps in heart recuperation.
It is the best first aid when you have to act emergently. But make sure you are using cayenne pepper and not hot pepper.
– Cayenne pepper powder
– A few fresh cayenne peppers
– 50% alcohol (you can use vodka)
– Glass bottle (1l)
Method of preparation:
– Put your gloves on because cayenne peppers are very hot.
– Next, fill a quarter of the glass bottle with cayenne pepper powder and out enough alcohol so as to cover the powder. If it is possible, do this on the first day of a New Moon.
– Now, blend a few fresh cayenne peppers, and add enough alcohol. You should get a sauce-like texture.
– Add the mixture to the bottle which should now be ¾ full.
– Fill the bottle to the top with alcohol. Make sure you close it well. During the day, shake it several times.
– Leave it until the next New Moon (after 28-29 days). Strain it by using a gauze. Keep in a dark bottle.
– For getting a very strong tincture, strain it after a period of 3months.
– Close the bottle well and keep it in a dry and dark place. It has no expiration date.
Dosage: drop 5-10 drops of the tincture to a conscious patient who has suffered heart attack or a stroke. Then, add another 5-10 drops in 5 minutes. Repeat the procedure until the patient’s condition ameliorates.
Health benefits of cayenne pepper:
– It is very useful for the digestive system.
– It has powerful anti-cancer properties. It fights lung cancer. The capsaicin compound found in cayenne pepper, prevents the growth of tumors, which can be caused by tobacco.
– It is known to treat stomach problems, headaches, the flu, allergies, obesity, toothache, and arthritis.
There are more than 26 different nutrients found in cayenne pepper such as: calcium, zinc, magnesium, vitamins A and C.
Have this remedy prepared if you want to protect your heart.