The balance of pH levels and the alkaline environment in the body is something that is very important for every human, especially for an individual that is suffering from cancer.
Cancer cells cannot survive in an alkaline environment so we need to aim to achieve this type of environment in our system.
Our overall health is greatly affected by this and the desired results can only come from diet and eating proper foods. There are certain foods that can boost the acidity, while others will bring alkaline environment.
This is the reason why this diet is recommended for everyone, because it is full of foods that are carefully chosen, with a purpose to improve your overall health and boost the alkalinity in your body while doing so.
There are other factors that can lower the alkalinity, such as lack of exercise, stress, bad food and bad lifestyle. These factors will eventually lead to the disruption of the pH levels, which in turn will make the alkaline environment much harder to take place.
This is why it is very difficult to maintain balanced pH levels in this modern time. Difficult, but not impossible. For those individuals that like to take care of their bodies, and for the people that are suffering from cancer, we are going to talk about an alkaline diet that keep you healthy.
This diet will get rid of cancer cells, keep you healthy, reduce inflammation and even prevent cancer from happening.
The diet and some tips on how to make your body alkaline
- This diet should be consisted of mainly raw vegetables and fruits like leafy greens, garlic, nuts, beans, leek, root veggies, lentils, chives, onions cauliflower and so on.
- Lower or entirely eliminate the intake of gluten and grains because they can cause inflammation in some system more than others. You need to avoid pasta, cakes, muffins, baked goods, whole grains, rye, cookies, cereals, bread and wheat.
- Substitute these grains with different grains like buckwheat, amaranth and quinoa.
- Consume grass fed organic meats and poultry.
- Discard sugary drinks and food that contains sugar. Do that because sugar is the main ingredient which the cancer cells need in order to survive.
- Because they are high in acids, you need to avoid dairy products.
- You also need to avoid natural sugars like honey and agave. You can replace them with unsweetened jams, dried fruits and marmalades that you can prepare in the comfort of your own home.
This diet can restore the balance of the pH levels inside of your body and make your body alkaline. This environment is very good because it can prevent and get rid of numerous health issues, including cancer.