In this modern society, more than 3 billion people worldwide are using the Internet. Big part of it are even addicted to it, especially now with the revolutionary discovery of Wi-Fi.
These days, we can surf the Internet whenever we need it, wherever we are. Communication and Internet has never been easier.
However, we should not disregard our safety as well. The companies which produce Wi-Fi routers need to make them by certain strict rules and norms, so that these devices represent no danger to us.
Just in case, we will share with you a few facts regarding the safety of wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers.
The first thing you should do is to check how your device is connected to the router without cables. Wireless devices like cell phones, tablets and laptops, emit WLAN signals (electromagnetic waves) in order to connect to the router. The loop of these signals endangers our health in many ways. The British Health Agency conveyed a study which showed that routers put in danger our health.
Below you can read about the consequences of the constant Wi-Fi exposure:
– Problems with your concentration
– Frequent severe headaches
– Chronic exhaustion
– Sleeping disorders
Yet , the presence of these modern devices is inevitable. For that reason we cannot forbid you using wireless devices and Wi-Fi routers, since they are part of almost every home. But, what we can do is five you few suggestions on how to minimize their harmful influence and reduce their side-effects:
– Do not forget to disconnect the Wi-Fi programs before going to bed.
– Do not keep the router in your kitchen or bedroom.
– At home, use phones with cables to reduce the electromagnetic waves.
– Make sure you turn off the Wi-Fi when you do not use it in order to stop the electromagnetic waves. They can be especially harmful for children, because they impede their normal growth and development.