You can avoid unwanted hair with the help of numerous treatments, especially today, where it seems like there is a solution for everything, but most of those treatments are very expensive and not everyone can afford them.
Usually, unwanted hair is removed by shaving or waxing, but today we are going to introduce and recommend to you a new way of hair removal that will help you immensely. This remedy is much cheaper and simpler than other treatments, and it doesn’t require a lot of time to be done. What we are trying to say is that it could even become a permanent solution.
These two natural hair removal techniques, consist only of natural ingredients and you can do the entire process at the comfort of your own home. These ingredients are also good for the skin and they will not damage it, which makes them perfect for the people that have sensitive skin.
- You need to rub the place where you have unwanted hair with fresh garlic juice, several times every day.
- When you finish, leave the juice on your skin to work its magic for half an hour.
- After 30 minutes, rinse it off and then don’t forget to apply moisturizer. You need to repeat this process every day until you get the results that you want.
- Take 200 ml. of water and add one teaspoon of baking soda in the water. Boil this mixture and then let it cool down.
- When the mixture is lukewarm, take a gauze or a piece of cloth, soak it in it and remove the excess liquid.
- Place the cloth on the area where you want to remove the hair from, and leave it there overnight.
- When you wake up, remove the cloth and rinse the mixture off, and apply some moisturizer.
- After two or three treatments, the unwanted hair will fall down on its own and you will be left with a spotless skin.
These two methods are very cheap and there are many people that have benefited from them.