What are McDonalds French fries made of? Are they health? There were many dilemmas about this so, there have been several different investigations about the content of these French fries.

Unfortunately, one of these investigations showed that the French fries are sprayed with a dangerous pesticide. This chemical is very toxic and after the fries are sprayed they should not be consumed for at least a 40- 60 days. They can cause brain damage and even cancer. This terrible discovery is scary and is one more reason to avoid McDonald’s food.

The pesticide in the French fries

Mr. Michael Pollan, a journalist, professor, author, and activist made this discovery public. He actually described in details how do they cultivate the potatoes, how do they choose them and how do they use the pesticides.

McDonald’s uses a special sort of potatoes called Russet Burbank potatoes. These potatoes are difficult to grow, so they use pesticides. This sort of potatoes has net necrosis, which is a defect that causes small brown lines and spots on the potatoes. But, McDonald’s doesn’t buy them if they have this defect. As we already mentioned, they use toxic pesticides to avoid this defect.

Actually, they use a harmful pesticide called Monitor to eliminate aphid which leads to net necrosis. The monitor is so dangerous that the farmers who grow potatoes in Idaho don’t go into their field after spraying for at least a week.

We recommend you to watch the following video, where Mr. Pollan describes the dangerous characteristics of this pesticide.

The side effects of this dangerous pesticide

The dangerous Monitor pesticide is also known as methamidophos. This pesticide can cause poisoning of the farmers who use it, and poisoning of the people who consume food products that were sprayed with it.

These are the symptoms of monitor poisoning:

  • Coma
  • Lack of reflexes
  • Nausea
  • Vomiting
  • Numbness
  • Weakness
  • Runny nose
  • Irregular heart beat
  • Slurred speech
  • Blurred vision
  • Breathing problems
  • Irritation of the lungs
  • Death

This dangerous pesticide is one more reason to stop consuming foods from McDonald’s.

Watch the following video which provides more information about the pesticides used on the potatoes.

What do you think?

0 points
Upvote Downvote

Total votes: 0

Upvotes: 0

Upvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Downvotes: 0

Downvotes percentage: 0.000000%

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Reverse Cavities And Heal Tooth Decay With These 5 Steps!

How to Eliminate the toxins from the body through the feet?