in ,

CNN Warns: Stop Consuming This Food Because It May Bring Dangerous Worms in the Body

According to CNN, we should all be very careful, as one specific type of meat contains the tapeworm Spirometraerinaceieuropaei and it can cause Sparganosis, which is an extremely dangerous parasitic infection.

On the official CNN’s website, you can read a story of a man who was diagnosed with this tapeworm after traveling to China, Japan, South Korea, and Thailand. First, he had problems with chronic headaches and his specialist prescribed him a therapy for his chronic headaches. But, as you can suppose, this therapy didn’t give any positive results.

So, the man had an MRI in order to discover the main reason for his problem. Unfortunately, an MRI discovered a tapeworm living inside his brain tissue. Shockingly, specialists confirmed that this tapeworm may have been living there for 4 years.

The most common way to get infected with this tapeworm is by consuming pork meat. People can get infected with this type of tapeworm in 2 ways:

The first way is through consumption of pork meat from infected pigs. This usually results in an adult worm in the intestinal tracts of the pig which can later impact the human brain known as Taeniasis.

The second way people can get infected is through direct contact with feces from people or through infected pigs in the form of larvae. This leads to a negative effect on the body tissues.

To be precise, if the larvae get in the nervous system, they can cause a major infection of the brain- neurocysticercosis. But, if the worm invades the human brain, it can lead to epilepsy.

According to WHO, in Asian countries, every 3rd person who has epilepsy was previously contaminated with neurocysticercosis.

So, the best way to protect yourself from this parasite, is by avoiding pork meat.

The Incredible Ancient Oil That Successfully Fights Anxiety, Depression, Migraines, Insomnia and Cancer for Thousands of Years

Chicken Meat Is First Sent to China And Then Reaches U.S. Tables