The colon has one of the most important roles in our body, because it maintains the water balance in the organism, helps in the digestive process, and regulates the immune system.
The colon is an essential part of a functioning of the body and for the general health. If the colon is not working as it should be, the toxic waste in the body will be absorbed by the wall of the colon.
Our body needs 24 hours to transit the food. However, when the foods lack nutrients and fibers, then our body needs around 70 hours to transit the food. Constipation is one of the most common signs of waste in your body. People who have constipation, experience painful or infrequent elimination of the waste.
Symptoms of a toxic colon:
- Immune system – Weak immune system, skin rashes, vaginal infections, recurrent bladder
- Behavioral symptoms – Depression, poor memory, brain fog, fatigue, mood swings
- General health – Muscle or joint pain
- Digestive symptoms – Stomach pain, constipation, diarrhea, bloating, indigestion
In 1940, an alternative health practitioner, Stanley Burroughs, developed the master cleanse program. His unique program takes 10-16 days for a total cleansing of the body.
- 1/10 tsp cayenne pepper powder
- 10 ounces of filtered water
- 2 tablespoons organic maple syrup
- 1/2 a freshly squeezed lemon
How to prepare:
Just mix all the ingredients together and consume this mixture 5-8 times a day for at least 10 days.
Essential oils are the best support for full body detoxification. Essential oils contain nutrients that can act on a cellular level.
- 1 freshly squeezed organic lemon
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil and 10 drops of lemon essential oil
Just combine this mixture with 8 ounces of water and consume it for 14 days and you will begin to feel better.