Salt, lemon, and pepper and just ingredients for your salads, but they are also very powerful medicines. However, many people use them to cure everyday problems. It is an old and very popular medicine. The best thing about them is that they are very cheap and they can be found in your kitchen.
1. A sore throat – You can prepare a home remedy for soothing your throat. Just mix 1 tsp salt, ½ tsp black pepper and 1 tsp lemon juice in high glass warm water. If you have frequent coughs, gargle.
2. Stuffy nose – If you have a stuffy nose, just mix equal part cardamom, cumin, cinnamon, and pepper, in a mortar and pestle nicely. Smell and sneeze. This will successfully unclog your nose.
3. No gallstones – Gallstones block out the digestion and they cause pain. They are often removed with surgery, but you can remove them fully naturally. Just mix 1 pepper, 1 part lemon and 3 parts olive oil.
4. Sores – prepare a powerful mix that will kill bacteria responsible for a sore throat, by mixing warm water and 1 tbsp Himalayan pink salt. Gargle.
5. Weight loss – if you want to speed up your metabolism, you can drink a mix of warm water, 1tbsp organic honey, 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice and ¼ ground pepper. This drink will fasten your metabolism.
6. Nausea – Mix 1 tsp pepper and 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice in a glass of warm water. Drink it slowly. The lemon smell can stop nausea feeling and the black pepper can soothe the belly.
7. Asthma attacks – If you have asthma breathing problems you should prepare the following home remedy. Put 15 basil leaves, 2 clove buds and 10 grains pepper in boiling water. Let it boil for 15 minutes and strain it. Then put in a jar with lid. Then add 2 tbsp honey and let it cool. Store it in the fridge maximum 14 days.
8. Tooth pain – If you have a tooth pain, just mix clove oil and ½ tsp ground pepper. Apply it on the tooth and stop the pain. For best results avoid sugar foods and brush your teeth twice a day.
9. Flu and cold – if you have a cold or flu, you should prepare this for you immediately. Put ½ of lemon in a cup of boiling water. Leave it for 10 minutes and then remove the lemon. You can add some organic honey.
10. Nosebleeds – dip a cotton ball in fresh lemon juice. Then put it in a nostril. Tilt the head for this to stop blood drips in the throat. This will stop the bleeding right away.