Lipomas (mass formations) are a type of benign tumors of fat. Mass formations are harmless formations, and they usually appear on the arms, neck, head, or armpits and are extremely unpleasant. Specialists don’t know the main reason for these formations, but the modern science says that they are associated with genetics, obesity or cholesterol levels.
People with lipomas avoid harmful drugs and surgery. Fortunately, there is a completely natural alternative for this problem.
Specialists recommend a laser procedure or a surgical removal of lipoma, but these unpleasant procedures aren’t a real guarantee that the lipomas won’t come back.
Today, we are presenting you a soup recipe that can solve the problem with lipoma easily, without pain and in a very short time! This recipe is so powerful that even dermatologists recommend it. It has already helped thousands of people and it is very simple and made of only two ingredients, flour, and honey!
Natural Cure for removing lipoma
- Make a mixture of equal parts of honey and flour and apply it to the lipoma.
- The layer has to be about 5-10 millimeters thick.
- Then, put a patch over it.
- Leave the compress for 36 hours.
- Rinse it and apply a new fresh mixture.
- You can use the compress for five times in a row or eight days.
- The tissue began to disappear after this period.
- For best results, use darker honey and whole grain flour.
Why does this work?
This mixture is very effective for wounds and external sores. Honey gives anti-inflammatory effects and stimulates the circulation and the lymph flow.
A recent study that included 59 patients who have wound and sores, showed that patients had the results in seven days after they used honey. These patients were previously treated with conventional treatment but they didn’t show any results.
Additional tips for mass formations:
- You can treat them naturally with body detoxification;
- Use pomegranate, sage, turmeric, okra, chickweed, chicory, natural spices, papaya, and mandarin to eliminate toxins and decompose any fat tissue.
- Eliminate refined oils and saturated fats from your diet;
- Drink juice of half lemon every morning to stimulate your liver and detox your body
- Consume omega 3 fatty acids to prevent the growth of fat tissues
- Consume more nutrients and eat more sprouts;
- Avoid foods consisting of preservatives, meat, additives, dairy products, pesticides, milk and white flour.