This Woman Made Breakfast For Their Children And Kills Them By A Mistake We All Make! Share This With Everyone You Know!

In some countries including Mexico, mothers prepare home cooked meals for their kids and don’t let their kids consume canned food. Unfortunately, things can sometimes go wrong, and the recent experience of a Mexican mom confirms it.

Josefina has two kids. One day she woke up early in the morning and went to the local market to buy some food for breakfast. She decided to make a healthy breakfast for her kids, Agustin (8) and Maria (6), so that they won’t eat unhealthy food at school. She prepared some ham and egg tortillas, fresh orange juice and breakfast were ready.

Maria and Agustin woke up and went to the bathroom for a bath. They never sit on the table to eat before at least washing their hands. Josefina was preparing the table when Maria came and said that Agustin hasn’t come out yet and that she needed to go to the bathroom. Josefina called Agustin and warned him to come out immediately. Agustin came out of the bathroom and his sister went inside. Josefina told her to hurry up so she can eat. At the same moment, Josefina got a text message from her husband, and she decided to reply while Maria was in the bathroom. After finishing the text message, Josefina called for Maria again. Her husband was still sending text messages while Josefina was setting the table, and she managed to answer all of them. Then, Maria and Agustin ate well and were ready for school at 7:45. They were on time and Josefina went back home. Two hours later she received shocking news.

She got a text message that said that Maria and Agustin are on the way to the hospital. She panicked and froze asking herself what has happened? Everything seemed great 2 hours before! She called her husband and they hurried to the hospital. Doctors told them that Maria and Agustin are in a bad condition. Specialists couldn’t control their fever which was probably caused by a bacterium called salmonella. Salmonella is present in many foods, and was now destroying her children’s organs! Josefina was shocked. She couldn’t believe what was happening. She collapsed and needed to be sedated, while her husband was praying to God for his beloved family.

After some tests, the specialists concluded that this bacterium was in the breakfast that Josefina prepared that morning. After a conversation with doctors, they found out that Josefina used her mobile phone during the serving. Our phones are covered in thousands of bacteria which can end up on our meals and can have fatal consequences!

This broke Josefina’s soul. Looking at your own children in such a bad condition is something that no parent should experience. Josefina was sitting near their bed and was begging for forgiveness over and over again. At that moment, Maria’s hand opened and Josefina heard the flat line sound on the machine. A minute later, Agustin died as well. Josefina was crying for her children, but they were gone. The doctors did everything they could, but they couldn’t save them.

Now, Josefina uses her experience to warn people around the world – never use your phone while you are preparing food. This can cause infections that may have fatal consequences.

What Can The Color Of Urine Say About The Health?

Have You Ever Wake Up In The Middle Of The Night And Can’t Move Your Entire Body!? This Is Why!